Costs of Accreditation
The costs of CHAP accreditation vary, depending on the type of services you provide and the number of locations where you provide them. But in all cases, you can be assured that CHAP accreditation offers the best return on investment.
The following is a cost estimate for a single site (one location), single service, 3-year accreditation for a home health or hospice organization serving 150 or fewer unique patients in the most recent 12-month period:
Home Health & Hospice Fee Type:
- Application Fee: $800
- Accreditation Fee: $4,600 (two annual payments of $2,300)
- Site Visit Daily Rate: $1,500 (typically, an average Site Visit of this type lasts 3 days)
- Estimated Total Cost of Three-Year Accreditation: $9,900
HME, Pharmacy, Private Duty, Infusion Therapy & Public Health Fee Type:
- Application Fee: $800
- Accreditation Fee: $3,200 (two annual payments of $1,600)
- Site Visit Daily Rate: $1,500 (typically, an average Site Visit of this type lasts 2 days)
- Estimated Total Cost of Three-Year Accreditation: $7,000
NOTE: Organizations requiring a one-day site visit, such as a complaint or focus visit, will be charged a $2000 site visit fee.
CHAP accreditation is valid for a 3-year period. The CHAP accreditation contract details all charges; there are no hidden fees.
What your investment buys
As your partner in accreditation, we offer more than a simple checklist. Once you start your partnership with us, we encourage you to tap into the following CHAP offerings:
- Access to standards interpretation, standards application and technical support using CHAP’s Web-based tools. (Coming soon.)
- A dedicated account team who understands your needs and are only a phone call or click away.
- CHAP’s Standards of Excellence, which help your organization function optimally to deliver the best care and services possible.
- Electronic self-study and standards, with access to CHAP LinQ.
- A comprehensive Site Visit, required for validation of adherence to CHAP’s Standards of Excellence.
- An online media kit to help you promote your accredited status to partners, potential clients and more.
- Your organization listed on CHAP’s list of accredited organizations for maximum visibility.
- Access to online educational offerings and recorded webinars so you can maintain a clear path forward.
Have multiple locations or offer multiple accredited services?
No problem. Just send us an email
and we’ll be happy to put together a detailed estimate. Please note that the pricing provided is only an estimate for services and is subject to change. In general, price quotes are valid for 30 days.