We’re committed to providing a remarkably faster and easier accreditation process for our customers.
Part of that commitment is offering useful tools and resources throughout the accreditation timeline.
These resources include:
- Strategic partnerships with home health and other community-based health care organizations
- Education events led by CHAP or its affiliate/partner organizations
- An up-to-date, industry-related glossary of terms you need to know
- A directory of home and community-based health care organizations accredited by CHAP
We partner with a number of home and community-based health care organizations and associations.
- Members of these groups enjoy special pricing from CHAP.
- We amplify industry advocacy messages by working with associations at the state level to provide education, communication and guidance.
- We work with thought leaders conducting greatly needed research in our industry.
Need to know about renewing accreditation? Trends in home health care? Legislation on the horizon?
Browse our listing of upcoming educational events and seminars that can keep you in the know.
Need a little extra help preparing for accreditation? View a listing of individual consultants who have successfully completed a CHAP Certified Consultant workshop.
Conquer the alphabet soup of accreditation by accessing our glossary page.